PLLEEEAASSE fix underwlorld trading

The_Andyman

I will admit, I don't see the logic. It was an honest question: why delay playing a character you enjoy playing for a month just because it does not have the best mid-level purple items that will be replaced in two hours anyway? Especially when the blue quality stuff is more than adequate to overpower the content.

Just as a comment on this. I've actually crafted purples for a toon I'm leveling.

It does take forever, and it does have to be done well in advance. But I've got oodles of mats in my cargo hold, so I sometimes I just feel like putting the mats to use.

Anyone can solo H4s while overleveled. It's fun to see if I can gear up enough to let me tackle them at or below level. ;)

Just my own 2cp here, specifically on what the original poster was saying about Underworld Rank 4 . . .

I think there are 18 missions in the Underworld 4 tier. 10 are gift, 4 are metal, and 4 are fabric. Working as intended? As a time-sink, yeah it's working damn good! *LOL* Fortunately, my own solution is having 16 characters (one of each class from both sides and eight more for pharming mats) and 11 of them have UW, specifically because I knew UW was going to be the most time-consuming to get purples for upgrading gear (Armor, Mods, and Ears). I realized this doing Tier 1. ;)

As for myself, the worst one for me in getting purples is Diplomacy. There just aren't that many Bountiful/Rich Medical Supply missions, and those are the only missions I do if I can help it, but hey, if I want my characters to be decked out in purple, then I have to pay the price, but when they're done their stats are oh-so-nice . . . :D

I have yet to start doing any Rank 5+ on a regular basis and I know it only gets more difficult. I really like the crafting system in SWTOR compared to EQ and RIFT. Those required going out and killing stuff for hours on end. In SWTOR, I can do crafting missions while doing whatever else I want to do. :cool:

GAME ON ! ! !

P.S.: Typing kills . . .