Final PTS GSF Test Call Out for Sunday March 30th at 3pm EST

Greetings fellow aces. Since the PTS will be closing on Monday, I was hoping we could get one final round of testing on the PTS before it closes tomorrow starting at 3pm EST, and hopefully we will get a chance to finally test the new domination map, Denon exosphere.

If you are interesting in grouping up please leave your charcter's name, faction and preferred ship role. I will update the OP based off responses. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Name: Jaq'ti

Faction: Republic

Preferred Ship: Scout

Greetings fellow aces. Since the PTS will be closing on Monday, I was hoping we could get one final round of testing on the PTS before it closes tomorrow starting at 3pm EST, and hopefully we will get a chance to finally test the new domination map, Denon exosphere.

If you are interesting in grouping up please leave your charcter's name, faction and preferred ship role. I will update the OP based off responses. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Name: Jaq'ti

Faction: Republic

Preferred Ship: Scout

Sounds fun.

Name: Quo'szhu

Faction: Empire

Preferred ship: T1 Scout

Eichman from JC will be there. I got 40k requ I can spend on new ships too, to give them a real tryout. Hope we get enough people.

Eichman! Excellent. Looking forward to flying with you again!

Edited by Vid-szhite