The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Apperance Opitions Wishlist

Katcubus

Hair & Hair Color

Humans seem to get the most love in this game when it comes to hair options and colors. Can we spread some of that love around to other races? Cathar and Purebloods for sure. Maybe Miraluka and Zabrak as well? Would love to give purple, pink, or green hair to some of my other characters! Definitely long hair, braided hair, unisex hair... just, more hair options in general, please! Would be fantastic to see races getting hair styles unique to their race, so it doesn't feel like everyone has the same hair so much.

Twi'lek Tattoos, Colors, and Makeup Options

I'd really love it if Twi'lek's came in more colors. Purple/lavender/light purple would be AWESOME. I'm not a fan of how cosmetics are linked with Twi'lek tattoos either; there are some options that I would love to see with certain tattoos offered, but they're not available. Some newer tattoo designs wouldn't hurt either.

New Body Type

I was really happy to see at the character selection screen that a more bulky (or fat if you want) option was available for men - it's not something I see too often in character customization. Male characters seem to either look like your (moderately) average Joe or someone that just stepped out of a fitness gym. I'm pining for a MMO where you can fully customize your character's body type (something like you can do in Sims, but more like a slider scale like Phantasy Star Online had back in the day), but for now, I'd be happy if a more unconventional bodytype could be offered. While I do love "body 4" type for females, I'd love it even more if you slapped it on a female who was less-than-model-thin. :) She doesn't nessarily need to be like Ellie from Borderlands 2, but I wouldn't mind a female with a more chunky-er form. The Pandaren female from WoW: Mists of Pandaria is a good example of where to start, imo.

And while I know it'd never-ever happen, I wouldn't mind tails on Cathar. :]