The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Single-blade Saberstaff

And why exactly should such a thing appear:)

If you want big hilt go for one in raghoul event. If you want single saber play Sage or Guardian:)

But double saber is cool:D

To have more appearance / character customization options. Maybe i'd like to play a Shadow / Assassin with only one blade ignited?

Basically youre right, customization options are indeed good thing, but, game's balance has built around different classes having different weaponns, I see no reason to change situation.

And too, well if your only character is Shadow and you're fan of single saber looks then it's bad, but... In such a case, why not roll Sage instead?

And when it comes to having multiple characters, at least I am glad with different weapons existing, it would be extremely boring to watch same single blade look as all my chars.

Majority of Force users use single saber, isn't that enough?:)

Man, thats quite conflicting:) you want unique distinctive looks for every class but you don't want them to have unique weapons?

Problem with that and unique looks is that there is for example 4 classes that are Jedi and wear Jedi clothing. What makes them unique is different weapons. If we want to make difference between Consular and Knight Consular wearing robes and Knight armoring, there is still two classes that need weapon choices to be unique:)

Then again, I can't imagine Commando without their cannon etc.