Devs: Scoreboard Requests

Nemarus

We hardcore GSFers love to keep records by taking screenshots of the end-of-match scoreboard, but right now there's no way to know what version of GSF a scoreboard was generated in. For example, if Damage Overcharge gets adjusted to do double instead of triple damage, that will impact scores ... we wouldn't want a person submitting a score made with old triple DO and claiming it's with new double DO.

I'm hoping to start up a new records thread once 2.7 hits, but it'd help if I could get two small tweaks to the scoreboard:

1) Add a small version string to the scoreboard. This will let us map record scores to versions of GSF.

2) For Deathmatch scoreboard, even if the match ends early because one team reaches 50, please leave the time that was left in the match when it ended visible. That way we can normalize kill and assist counts for match length.

OMG that would be terrible!! The absolute worst!! :eek:

:p

Well there's no point in doing any kind of records keeping if it's easy to cheat it. And it's not like I'm asking for new class stories or playable Gree here :p