Double vibroswords

Benirons

I have two corruptor blades on my marauder main. I am personally tired of only seeing one on my back, but depsite that they r cool enough to not swap back to any lightsaber (tythonian and gree lightsaber animations bug out after dual throw, so they r a no go).

So my question is: are there any plans to make both vibroblades appear on the marauder's back? LIike say in a form of X? That would be a lovely graphical change.

I have two corruptor blades on my marauder main. I am personally tired of only seeing one on my back, but depsite that they r cool enough to not swap back to any lightsaber (tythonian and gree lightsaber animations bug out after dual throw, so they r a no go).

So my question is: are there any plans to make both vibroblades appear on the marauder's back? LIike say in a form of X? That would be a lovely graphical change.

I would rather like them hanging by the hip, both of them. But this change is better than nothing.

Well, there are the Swords of the Vigilant, which hang by your hip, which is the closest thing to what your looking for.

There is a big difference between corruptor blade and sword of vigilant. One is bought other is a rare raid drop, AND IS FREAKING AWESOME.

Corruptor blade is put on ur back just like any other vibroblade (except sword of vigilant), and I find that annoying on dual wielders. Make a way to show both on ur back, should not be that big a deal hopefully.