Girls play SWTOR, we want more fashion, more color dyes please

Tiffanitte

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The adaptive gear is nice like the Xoxaan' set but skimpy gear I am not a fan of it. I prefer to dress a bit more conservative and my boyfriend likes the way I dress. I would like some nicer outfits that are not so revealing and without the flaps on the tops.

Dyes if they can please make colors that look good blended together. Pink is okay I guess but I never wear pink in real life mainly because it seems to clash with my red hair (lol). Though my best friend like pink but she hates the yellow/pink.

I always love new outfits, revealing and not. As for dyes, I'd be happy if they made them collection-wide, like in many other games. It's really a pain when you buy that white-white dye, and then you can't change your character's dress.

Me too, Opie :/. Well, I actually just want more facial customization options like hair, scars, complexions and all that good stuff. The first and last pack we've got was with patch 2.1 lol. Come on, BW; there a TON of npc's with hairstyles, complexions, face types that aren't selectable for us in the Character Creator :(.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.