PvP [AREA] quest Oricon

Ashedone

Yeah i know maybe its not here but i'll try ...

Hello dear game masters , can u make some PvP [AREA] daily quest for Oricon . Say kill some 50 pvp enemys and you receive 200 warzone commendationand or something else.. And I just will be life in Oricon zone ... No . Just LOVE Oricon zone ! And i think all PvP players just love u for that... Its will be next step for SWTOR pvp future. Sincerely your

- Necessary (Ashedone) ;)

kill trading isn't PVP and shouldn't be rewarded with WZ comms.

Right, because open world pvp is only ever about kill trading and every MMO on the market or soon to be released with extensive open world pvp components are only encouraging this terrible behavior. They should all do what BW did and just scrap it completely without a second's thought.

:rolleyes:

Right, because open world pvp is only ever about kill trading and every MMO on the market or soon to be released with extensive open world pvp components are only encouraging this terrible behavior. They should all do what BW did and just scrap it completely without a second's thought.

:rolleyes:

A quest that just asks for 50 kills will lead to kill trading, I have already trouble to kill the 50 mobs for the normal area quest when I skip the heroic 2+ quest there (stealth for the win). I don't see 50 players runnig the quests there, so I would have to wait and at some point I would decide that kill trading is what gets that stupid quest done.

If you want some more meaningful openworld PvP, have better designed quests. Just asking for kills is lazy PvP quest design.

They should make the area around the Dread Palace/Fortress a bolster area, which would encourage PVE players who are waiting for their Raids to start to PVP. To be honest, I'd love for them to make the most current daily area a Bolster Planet. It'd help newer players gear in PVE by doing the dailies at a set difficulty while encouraging them to do PVP, or making it more fair when they aren't questing in PVP gear. Edited by KyoMamoru

A quest that just asks for 50 kills will lead to kill trading, I have already trouble to kill the 50 mobs for the normal area quest when I skip the heroic 2+ quest there (stealth for the win). I don't see 50 players runnig the quests there, so I would have to wait and at some point I would decide that kill trading is what gets that stupid quest done.

If you want some more meaningful openworld PvP, have better designed quests. Just asking for kills is lazy PvP quest design.

You're right. Unless there are no guards and no safe zones. If you left the zone the way it is, people would battle right on the stairs and go back and forth over the line that makes you pvp safe.

But, there should be one zone where there are no guards and no safe zones. Then you won't have kill trading.