Augmentation Slot Component

DurbanPoison

I need you help guys :(

I tried to get Augmentation Slot Component from RE biochem implants but the problem is "Rybcoarse Implant Processor" from vendor

It's cost 600 credits. So, i need 40x "Rybcoarse Implant Processor" to get 10 augmentation slot component from RE Biocheme Implants. It mean it's nearly 24k for 1 MK-9 KIT.

There's any easy way to get augmentation slot component?

Edited by DurbanPoison

Yes, it is called "level a cybertech." :)

Droid parts are a 2/2/2 manufacture (2 of each Tricopper Flux, Mythra, and Turadium)

If that is not an option, (assuming you have BA as a gathering skill) run the BA mission (Securing a Sarlacc) for the vendor material - the cost per unit is about 137 credits (on a non-crit).

FYI: Scavenging and Archeology have similar missions.

Yes, it is called "level a cybertech." :)

Droid parts are a 2/2/2 manufacture (2 of each Tricopper Flux, Mythra, and Turadium)

If that is not an option, (assuming you have BA as a gathering skill) run the BA mission (Securing a Sarlacc) for the vendor material - the cost per unit is about 137 credits (on a non-crit).

FYI: Scavenging and Archeology have similar missions.

Droid parts are even cheaper than 2/ 2 / 2 as every RE returns one metal, sometimes a compound, and on rare occurrences, even a flux.

Even buying mats, I can craft an MK-9 kit for around 40K-45K (+ / - depending on current materials prices), much less than that if I gather / mission up the materials myself.

Edited by DawnAskham

Droid parts are even cheaper than 2/ 2 / 2 as every RE returns one metal, sometimes a compound, and on rare occurrences, even a flux.

Very true. In fact, I'm currently tracking that data as well. I have done 304 REs of the droid parts:

- Always get one Mythra back

- Half the time (50.56% to be precise) generates a Turadium

- About one-tenth of the time (8.06% to be precise) a Tricopper Flux comes back.

So taking those numbers into account the components take 1.9TcF, 1.5Turadium, and 1 Mythra.

Even buying mats, I can craft an MK-9 kit for around 40K-45K (+ / - depending on current materials prices), much less than that if I gather / mission up the materials myself.

I guess you are taking crit crafting of slot kits into account with those numbers. Based on my server's GTN values, to make one slot kit costs 51,550 in bought materials, but given ideal crit crafting (of 28%) it goes down to 40,273.

That being said, right now on my server the components are more valuable than the slot kits: 5,800 each component versus 54,000 for kits.

Very true. In fact, I'm currently tracking that data as well. I have done 304 REs of the droid parts:

- Always get one Mythra back

- Half the time (50.56% to be precise) generates a Turadium

- About one-tenth of the time (8.06% to be precise) a Tricopper Flux comes back.

So taking those numbers into account the components take 1.9TcF, 1.5Turadium, and 1 Mythra.

I guess you are taking crit crafting of slot kits into account with those numbers. Based on my server's GTN values, to make one slot kit costs 51,550 in bought materials, but given ideal crit crafting (of 28%) it goes down to 40,273.

That being said, right now on my server the components are more valuable than the slot kits: 5,800 each component versus 54,000 for kits.

I have seen similar RE results.

As for parts costs, I was just using the costs for mats and vendor cost for flux I actually paid the last time I bought mats (using Cybertech to make the parts), though mat costs do fluctuate quite a bit (one day you can find stacks of Mythra for 500-600 per, other days it is over 1K per, same with Turadium, some days it is floating around 800 per, other days it pushes over 1400 per).

I've also noticed wild swings in part prices, the past week parts were selling for close to 5k each, but they are back in the low 6K per range if you want to actually buy any quantities (can usually find one or two small or odd stacks priced low, but can't buy enough to make more than a kit or two).

Oh and kits sell in a range of 62-65K on average on my server. I don't think I've ever seen them posted for less than 60K, and only once have I seen them posted for over 70K.

Why on earth anybody would ever post the Cyber 2/2/2 "formula" in open forums is beyond me. Something like that should be a closely held "trade secret". Granted, I saw it pop out in here once before and just hoped peeps would pass over it unnoticed. But then, I don't often cruise the crafting forums.

Anyway, I get the same return of mats as posted by Psandak, and noticed this immediately after the droid parts were released into the game. Unfortunately, buying mats on Pot5 is a non-starter. Mythra rarely drops below 700cpu and Turadium is seldom seen below 1,500cpu. That's why 4 of my toons have Scavanging (and 4 also have Bioanalysis for Biochem). Every hour or so, I log in, collect what they're gathered, and send them back out.

But that's not the worst of it.

On Pot5, GTN prices for mk-9 kits have now fallen into the very low 50s. Not sure how it is on your servers, but most people on Pot5 have no clue how to price their products, understand that there is a "psychology of sales" or remotely grasp the concept of supply and demand. It is quite common to see a player selling a stack of 10 kits for "X", and some nitwit comes right behind him and lists 2 pages (16 listings) of single unit kits for "X-1000" each, undercutting the 10-pc stack seller. This then brings the next dummy to come along and post another page of parts for "X-1000-2000" each. It's madness, and along with being totally bored with WZ, is one of the reasons I'm thinking of leaving the game.

Ron White was right: You can't fix stupid. You can't fix lazy, either.

Why on earth anybody would ever post the Cyber 2/2/2 "formula" in open forums is beyond me. Something like that should be a closely held "trade secret". Granted, I saw it pop out in here once before and just hoped peeps would pass over it unnoticed. But then, I don't often cruise the crafting forums.

Anyway, I get the same return of mats as posted by Psandak, and noticed this immediately after the droid parts were released into the game. Unfortunately, buying mats on Pot5 is a non-starter. Mythra rarely drops below 700cpu and Turadium is seldom seen below 1,500cpu. That's why 4 of my toons have Scavanging (and 4 also have Bioanalysis for Biochem). Every hour or so, I log in, collect what they're gathered, and send them back out.

On Pot5, GTN prices for mk-9 kits have now fallen into the very low 50s. Not sure how it is on your servers, but most people on Pot5 have no clue how to price their products, understand that there is a "psychology of sales" or remotely grasp the concept of supply and demand. It is quite common to see a player selling a stack of 10 kits for "X", and some nitwit comes right behind him and lists 2 pages (16 listings) of single unit kits for "X-1000" each, undercutting the 10-pc stack seller. This then brings the next dummy to come along and post another page of parts for "X-1000-2000" each. It's madness, and along with being totally bored with WZ, is one of the reasons I'm thinking of leaving the game.

On the "trade secret" thing: on the Harbinger it's common knowledge constantly distributed in fleet general chat. And it has not affected pricing very much.

On the Harbinger things are not that bad:

• Mythra and Turadium are relatively even in their GTN value at 800-1000 each. That still makes a hard pill to swallow when one "has" to buy (for whatever reason), but at least it's consistent (and the good news is that because of that consistency one can value their crafted wares on those prices)
  • Components generally sell for 5500 to 6000 each
  • Slot kits generally sell for 55k to 62k each
  • The trick is to sell one when the other is valued low (and they typically yo-yo in opposition)
  • But there are plenty of ignorant players who undercut by silly amounts (I've got a "wholesaler" in the prototype/blue mods market - he always posts his mods at 8,000 credits, I just buy them up and re-post at 15,000)

On The Red Eclipse(pve) and Tomb of Freedon Nadd(pvp) mk-9`s sell between 54k up to a more rarely 60k