Thank you BW for Legacy storage!

GRINnBARRETT

What will this mean though and what can you put in it? Money? Mats? Legacy gear? Certainly not anything bound, it will no doubt operate with similar bound restrictions as a guild bank, though if it did allow you to place in bound gear, that would be amazing.

This is fantastic, finally no loggin in and out of toons for mats.. now if they can code a way for gathering missions to be able to auto store the mats, into the legacy bank when a gathering mission is completed ..hmm

Auto store would be nice, but unnecessary...but if they can pull off companions crafting pulling mats directly out of the legacy bank, that would be AMAZING

Sure will be nice if they're crafter-friendly! Can't see much reason to do it otherwise so I'm pretty hopeful that will be in there.

What's the over/under on number of cartel coins for a legacy bank page unlock? ;)

I know, I know, credits. That's how I intend to obtain them. But there is a relationship between the two numbers.

Edited by DarthTHC

Sure will be nice if they're crafter-friendly! Can't see much reason to do it otherwise so I'm pretty hopeful that will be in there.

What's the over/under on number of cartel coins for a legacy bank page unlock? ;)

I know, I know, credits. That's how I intend to obtain them. But there is a relationship between the two numbers.

1440 CC unlock.

1440 CC unlock.

Legacy bank, or a page in the bank? Assuming it will support multiple pages like guild and character banks and all after the first will have to be unlocked, too.

Did I ask a stupid question that's already answered in the FAQ?

Legacy bank, or a page in the bank? Assuming it will support multiple pages like guild and character banks and all after the first will have to be unlocked, too.

Did I ask a stupid question that's already answered in the FAQ?

Ah second page I would think around 400 CC unlock.

I know I was going to unsub next month but I going to stay. Just a matter of burnout. This will cut down on Logging in and out. I craft most gear for my chrs so this will cut back on time for transferring mats and such.

This is fantastic, finally no loggin in and out of toons for mats.. now if they can code a way for gathering missions to be able to auto store the mats, into the legacy bank when a gathering mission is completed ..hmm

Agreed, I don't expect to have to "hand hold" my crew. When I send them to get mats, I trust them to put it into the Cargo Hold themselves. :cool:

Agreed, I don't expect to have to "hand hold" my crew. When I send them to get mats, I trust them to put it into the Cargo Hold themselves. :cool:

Personally I see Skadge dropping anything he got for you on your foot. "Here! You wanted it, now stuff it!"