The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware, Give us the Classic Mandalorian look

Cypherz

Besides that, the Temple Guardian armor they previewed for TOR has plenty of differences from those seen in the Clone Wars Era, the same degree of difference as we see between Boba Fett's armor and the types of Mandalorian/Bounty Hunter armor already present in the game (or the difference between Relnex's Robes and Obi-Wan's Robes for that matter).

Can I have a bounty hunter chestpiece with both jetpack and cape together pls?

Just add a jetpack to the Cassus Fett chestpiece or add that side cape to a hydra chestpiece model (if u don`t wanna come up with something new) everybody happy and then we can demand a similar helmet to the Fett`s and then a better looking carbine pistol(i hate the BBA one they released).

P.S. It`s not like we re asking for these things to be free u know

Besides that, the Temple Guardian armor they previewed for TOR has plenty of differences from those seen in the Clone Wars Era, the same degree of difference as we see between Boba Fett's armor and the types of Mandalorian/Bounty Hunter armor already present in the game (or the difference between Relnex's Robes and Obi-Wan's Robes for that matter).

Well honestly the "Boba Fett" armor currently in the game really looks nothing like his armor. They kind of share a similar color scheme, but the shape and style isn't really close at all. It's pretty far off the more you look at it actually...

I would personally rather have an armor set that's more similar to his in shape and style that will mix and match well with other sets that we can dye to our own color scheme.