[R] <The Olde Guard> is Recruiting!

Glynneath

<The Olde Guard> is looking to recruit players to join our progression teams.

Currently in need of:

2 NiM ready healers

1 NiM ready tank

We are an end game PvE progression focused guild (pub side). Our specialty is in 8m teams, but we do have a successful 16m team.

At this time, we are hosting an open recruitment for the guild. You can either join a team, join the guild as a filler/temp raider if available/we have an absence (back up raider, for any player that can't really commit to a raid team due to life). If there is potential to open/fill a new team due to membership/interest, then we will be happy to open up new teams (specifically 8m teams).

Our teams:

RG 1 (8m) – Closed

•  

T/W/TH/M – 9pm EST/6pm PST start (3 hour time slot)

• 4/5 DF NiM

• 5/5 DF/DP HM

• 5/5 TFB NiM

• 6/7 SV NiM

RG 2 (8m) – Open

•  

T/Th – 9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST start (2.5 hour time slot)

• 4/5 DF NiM

• 5/5 DF/DP HM

• In need of two healers and one tank (any class but a shadow). Please be geared/have experience -- we are a progression team at end level content, please only apply if you are capable of this spot.

RG 3 (8m) – Open

•  

Sun/M – 9pm EST/6pm PST start (3 hour time slot)

• Casual team

• 5/5 DF/DP HM

• All roles available

Please message/contact Alessandra (or any of my toons) in game if interested/have questions. If I’m unavailable, you can contact Lunagazer as well. You can also apply to the guild site here.

Edited by Glynneath

• 3 weeks later...

Now looking for one MDPS to join one of our NiM 8 m teams, please be geared and skilled for NiM level of raiding, there will be some requirements that can be met to join the team, just contact me if interested.

Also, still looking for three DPS to join our 16m team, 2 ranged and 1 melee preferred.

Rdps (gunslinger), 4/5 DF/2/5 DP HM's

I'm interested parsing 2600-2700, 2 pieces of dreadforged gear, I generally switch between sab/hybrid/sharpshooter as needed.

interested in the 16m, spot or wherever I'm needed.

Hendrix ingame.

Only in need of one RDPS to join RG3 (the 16m team). Preference is for a ranged that can cleanse themselves (commando or sage) but we'll work with any class if you are geared/skilled enough for the team and can fit in personally.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Glynnneath!

I would like to apply to your guild as a tech heals. I am still in need of a mainhand and another relic though :)

Q

wait a second, never mind, the schedule conflicts with mine :( im very sorry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...