PvP Compilation "We Will F'kn Global You"

Kooziejr

is Midian a reference to the CoF album or the aussie word for farmed?

And on a completely unrelated note...how ironic is it that no one in <Team Rancor> will have a rancor mount? lol

Greetings Random

You are #2 on every toon behind me.

K thx.

Edited by Kooziejr

i was just legitimately asking what the origins of the guild name midian was as the name of an album by a band I dont see anyone in midian listening to is the only other time i have heard the word before. Though "aussie word for farmed" would be fitting, i obviously know that that is not the case and was just throwing out a "friendly" jab. So what does midian mean? Who created that guild and where did he get the word midian?

i was just legitimately asking what the origins of the guild name midian was as the name of an album by a band I dont see anyone in midian listening to is the only other time i have heard the word before. Though "aussie word for farmed" would be fitting, i obviously know that that is not the case and was just throwing out a "friendly" jab. So what does midian mean? Who created that guild and where did he get the word midian?

Its the name of an album by cradle of filth. I guess the original GM was a fan.

Edited by Kooziejr

i was just legitimately asking what the origins of the guild name midian was

Can't remember the specifics of it anymore, but the original owner of Midian had a big rationale for the name posted on the original guild website back in the day. That website is long gone, as is the original owner (plays rift now?), but I'm pretty positive it wasn't based on a album title

---

opfotm best PT in swtor. probably not best PT on twitch doe.

No shout out, dafaq bro

Dude I felt bad cause you stayed and played with a bunch of useless pugs that never looked like helping you so WP. A few others raged harder than anything I have ever seen before! If I had a dollar for everytime i was called bad after we globalled someone..........

Can't remember the specifics of it anymore, but the original owner of Midian had a big rationale for the name posted on the original guild website back in the day. That website is long gone, as is the original owner (plays rift now?), but I'm pretty positive it wasn't based on a album title

---

opfotm best PT in swtor. probably not best PT on twitch doe.

Why u heff to be mad?

Edit: who is Opfotm? Is he the mythical G.O.A.T. of the complex PT class?

Why u heff to be mad?

Edit: who is Opfotm? Is he the mythical G.O.A.T. of the complex PT class?

He is some gai who is da best at all dem rly hard DoT specs that no one else can play. tabdot farm dmg too hard and strong.

He is some gai who is da best at all dem rly hard DoT specs that no one else can play. tabdot farm dmg too hard and strong.

Wow, I bet he takes pride in being the best at tab dot specs, especially operative lethality and balance sage.\

Also heard rumor he tab dots damage on PT to make sure he does over 2k DPS per wz as pyro/AP hybrid.

Edited by Abbrachmann