coming back after a absence

Avarindae

Hello folks, I was just curious as i have been gone a bit. Have they fixed the problems with the launcher and patching? i remember when last i played it was a big issue. Coming back cause i w ant to check out the new content coming out in June. thought it might be nice to get used tot eh game again before that.

Hello folks, I was just curious as i have been gone a bit. Have they fixed the problems with the launcher and patching? i remember when last i played it was a big issue. Coming back cause i w ant to check out the new content coming out in June. thought it might be nice to get used tot eh game again before that.

Not sure what you mean by that... Try the launcher though. There have been some bugs that have been fixed.

Yeah i just had to delete the bit raider folder and it works fine. there used to be a issue with updates taking long times to download and install is all i wondered about.

It's hit-and-miss. I still use the non-streaming launcher personally, however, and have had a smooth experience with it. I'd recommend just going that route.

Oh, we get housing soon too. But that's not launcher-specific. I just like talking about it. :) -bp

• 2 weeks later...
Lol, yeah the housing was a big thing in ym decision to come back. sadly my disc install for the launcehr didnt worka t all no matter what it ried so i sadly had to got the streaming launcher route. But i'm in love wiht this game all over again hee hee:)

Lol, yeah the housing was a big thing in ym decision to come back. sadly my disc install for the launcehr didnt worka t all no matter what it ried so i sadly had to got the streaming launcher route. But i'm in love wiht this game all over again hee hee:)

Try again. This time use English :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.