The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New guildmaster with questions

Greycastle

I'm a new guildmaster. I'm looking for tools to use to manage my guild. Is there anyway I can tell who my active members are? Is there anyway to send out a mass holomail to all guild members or is MOTD the only way to communicate to all members. Are their tools I'm overlooking. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I'm a new guildmaster. I'm looking for tools to use to manage my guild. Is there anyway I can tell who my active members are? Is there anyway to send out a mass holomail to all guild members or is MOTD the only way to communicate to all members. Are their tools I'm overlooking. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Sad to say, there are no guild management tools to speak of.

When you view your guild roster, click on "Details" to open a larger window. In this view there are two columns that you can change the field for, (they have drop down menu you can click). One of the fields available is "last played". You can sort by this, too, so you can see who's been offline the longest.

There is also a tab on this window where you can manage ranks.... changing the names and permissions, adding or deleting ranks.

That's about it for guild management, it is woefully lacking.