looking to merge a 160+ republic guild and a 80+ empire guild.

Master_Hitsugaya

Republic Sentinels is looking to take in smaller guilds for mergers (but not merge into other guilds).

We have a sister guild on imp side. Templars - they may also consider taking in members from other imp guilds.

Feel free to contact me (Lock/Lockness/Plocks/Lockzilla/Lock-jaw) on pub side, or to discuss the possibility with Trantor on imp side.

Lock is correct we would be interested in talking with you about your imp toons. I've sent you a PM on the forums as well. Like Sentinels we would be interested in maybe having you join us if it's a good fit.

Sentinels and Templars make a pretty good cross faction duo. :cool:

Edited by Vallenar

Lock is correct we would be interested in talking with you about your imp toons. I've sent you a PM on the forums as well. Like Sentinels we would be interested in maybe having you join us if it's a good fit.

Sentinels and Templars make a pretty good cross faction duo. :cool:

I was wrong on the pub guild we have 210 members. The imp guild has 80 but only

Ike 20 are even remotely active( meaning they have been on this past week). I have to look into a few things and I will get back to you guys.

Souls of Fate is the result of a couple guild mergers starting with the first round of server mergers and our most recent merger with Order of the Blue Milk.

Feel free to check out out guild website at http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com and reach out to us if you are interested.

Not to try to infringe on the bid by Templars and Sentinels, you guys are great!

Edited by RiVaN_