I can't let you in cause I'm in a space fight!

Damatese

So started doing space battles and it is pretty fun. find it amusing that my companion that I sent off to gather materials come back in mid space battle and tried to enter my ship. what is even more amusing is that my companion it's not dead. so either my companion is a kryptonian or it's a bug. personally I am leaning towards him being a kryptonian.

So started doing space battles and it is pretty fun. find it amusing that my companion that I sent off to gather materials come back in mid space battle and tried to enter my ship. what is even more amusing is that my companion it's not dead. so either my companion is a kryptonian or it's a bug. personally I am leaning towards him being a kryptonian.

My companions dont actually leave the ship when sent on a mission. They just hunch over the synthweaving loom, even when on gathering missions.

Only if you're in a system with a g-class star.