World PvP to be removed.....!!!

PrincessNuri

Seriously though, how many people would quit if Bioware fixed everything about PvP for Arenas, Warzones, and Huttball, all classes are perfectly balanced for PvP as well as PvE in every possible way but the World PvP was completely removed? No one can attack anyone outside of PvP Queues or Dueling? :o Edited by PrincessNuri

Seriously though, how many people would quit if Bioware fixed everything about PvP for Arenas, Warzones, and Huttball, all classes are perfectly balanced for PvP as well as PvE in every possible way but the World PvP was completely removed? No one can attack anyone outside of PvP Queues or Dueling? :o

Well, that would be a PvE server. So a fair number of people would be fine with it.

Also, for world pvp to be removed it would actually have to exist in the first place.

This. It's not like some integral part of my gaming experience went away. If fixing all issues with instanced pvp would cost me open world pvp, I'd do it in a heart beat, because there is no actual "cost" to it.

I'd like it better than reading red text.

Also, for world pvp to be removed it would actually have to exist in the first place.

It's anemic, but it exists.

Outlaws Den

The Gree event PVP zone missions.

Rakghoul tunnels, lots of PVP battles there.

Catching flagged people on Oricon or section x.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.