Bug. Wayward Warrior Helmet does not unify or dye.

Magnusheart

according to general chat im not the only one who notices its a low resolution.

Yup. It displays at a low resolution, but only in-game. It displays at the correct resolution on the preview window. Can't be intentional.

I am kind of curious about the unify thing. Do we know if it is supposed to unify? Did it unify on the PTR or something? (Honestly don't know there)

Yup. It displays at a low resolution, but only in-game. It displays at the correct resolution on the preview window. Can't be intentional.

I am kind of curious about the unify thing. Do we know if it is supposed to unify? Did it unify on the PTR or something? (Honestly don't know there)

Its not just unify, dye aswell. and it has a dye slot. Its model is the same as darth marrs which can dye.

not purchasing without answer.

This is the thing with cartel market quality control. When so many items are bugged, and stay broken for months and months...it begins to impact people's purchasing decisions.

A lot of times when cartel market bugs are reported, I hear, "That's just cosmetic, bugs that stop people from playing the game take priority." Well, if the game had been shut down in 2012, that sure would have stopped people from playing. And as I understand it, the one thing that kept it from being shut down was the cartel market. So...?

I'd like this game to be around for a long time, but if customers lose confidence in its revenue source...I dunno.

Well as Magnus noted, it has a dye slot, which it shouldn't if it won't take dyes. This seems to be a model that they just effed up in every way possible. The one from the cinematic looks great; this one looks horrid, lacks resolution, lacks the polish of the original in terms of things like the glow, and doesn't unify. They may as well have not even bothered putting it in.

• 3 weeks later...