bug tonight with bomber . Correct number of drones and mines couldnt deploy

tortcat

I have several bombers mastered. Just now I was using my onslaught.

Fully mastered in the skill trees so that I could deploy 2 interdiction drones and 3 seekers.

However each time I tried to place a 2nd interdiction drone my first would self destruct, and each time I would try to deploy the third seeker, one would blow up leaving with me only 2 seekers and 1 interdiction drone...even though I have mastered the 2 skill trees allowing an additional one of each.

I have done a bug report in game, but anyone else seen something like this since the last patch?

I have several bombers mastered. Just now I was using my onslaught.

Fully mastered in the skill trees so that I could deploy 2 interdiction drones and 3 seekers.

However each time I tried to place a 2nd interdiction drone my first would self destruct, and each time I would try to deploy the third seeker, one would blow up leaving with me only 2 seekers and 1 interdiction drone...even though I have mastered the 2 skill trees allowing an additional one of each.

I have done a bug report in game, but anyone else seen something like this since the last patch?

Make sure that you have the correct items selected on the appropriate tier. If you change to something else (say a railgun drone) and then change back, your choices are reset to the left side for all choices.

Zharik that makes no sense. Your skill tree never changes. And I obviously would HAVE to had the correct drone and mine selected or I would not have been able to use any of them.

Yje skill tree fully developed allows for 2 interdiction mines and 3 seekers...but in a match last night I could only lay 1 drone and 2 seekers

Zharik that makes no sense. Your skill tree never changes. And I obviously would HAVE to had the correct drone and mine selected or I would not have been able to use any of them.

Yje skill tree fully developed allows for 2 interdiction mines and 3 seekers...but in a match last night I could only lay 1 drone and 2 seekers

What he meant was the last two tiers of upgrades will reset to the left side if you switch to something else and then back to it.

The point is....a fully developed skill tree into seeker mines means you can put out 3 mines...as at the bottom of the tree when you add the last item the number increases by 1 to 3.

Same for interdiction drones...you are allowed one and when you fully fill out the tree you can deploy 2.

I HAD to have the proper trees selected as I was able to deploy 1 interdiction drone and 2 seekers but not the extra for each.

Swapping between types such as interdiction to railgun and back should have no impact ...it goes by the skill tree you have for each.

Something clearly was bugged as I have been able to deploy the 2 drones and 3 mines on this bomber before I will be trying this again tonight to see if the bug still exists.

I am wondering if anyone else has seen something similar since the patch?

The point is....a fully developed skill tree into seeker mines means you can put out 3 mines...as at the bottom of the tree when you add the last item the number increases by 1 to 3.

Same for interdiction drones...you are allowed one and when you fully fill out the tree you can deploy 2.

I HAD to have the proper trees selected as I was able to deploy 1 interdiction drone and 2 seekers but not the extra for each.

Swapping between types such as interdiction to railgun and back should have no impact ...it goes by the skill tree you have for each.

Something clearly was bugged as I have been able to deploy the 2 drones and 3 mines on this bomber before I will be trying this again tonight to see if the bug still exists.

I am wondering if anyone else has seen something similar since the patch?

Skill trees reset to the left hand tiers when you swap components.

It happens.

Yes Torcat, I think you may have possibly not noticed what others have said above. It is a huge annoyance to me as well.

When you change components, it resets your tree T4 and T5 to the left option always. It's very irritating and I wish that BW would fix it, but there is no memory of your skills if you swap abilities within that category.

Eg: Switching from Concussion Missile to Cluster Missile, then back to Concussion missile (even just clicking the option on the menu, playing a round with it is not necessary). T4 and T5 will automatically default back to left options. This will occur UNLESS YOU ARE IN A QUEUE because options and loadouts cannot change while queued. Test it for yourself.

Edited by OscarDivine

Tiers of the skill tree with two options are pick one, not get both.

You posted looking for help. You got it. Don't ***** at me if you don't like the answer.

Your skill tree CAN change.