New ED Changes

Maudril

Not sure what I think about this, thoughts? Just saw this on Dev Tracker:

Sith Warrior

Juggernaut

Enraged Defense has been redesigned: It now empowers you with 10 charges of Enraged Defense, lasting up to 30 seconds. Whenever you take damage a charge of Enraged Defense is consumed to heal you for a moderate amount. This ability can be used while stunned or otherwise controlled but cannot be used while above 70% health. Cooldown increased from 45 seconds to 2 minutes.

It's 5 less charges, but the charges heal for more now. Overall it seems like the overall heals are for SLIGHTLY less than where they were at for 15 charges, but now on a two minute CD. This is another buff and helps Focus especially. However, again, there are other survivability issues. Especially for Focus spec.

When I tested it out in a duel against a hybrid DPS sorc buddy of mine, I healed for 24k in about 2-3 globals with 20% of the ticks critting. That's with the trauma debuff. I'd say that it will heal for about 22k-26k in WZs, depending on relic procs and crit.

Getting a full heal is nice but I fail to see how it will help a dps juggernaut survive better in a team ranked situation. We need ways to avoid damage partially or completely (e.g. camo and undying), not do a healer's job for them. This is clearly a solo ranked buff.

Make saber reflect cleanse and/or provide immunity to force/tech, put saber ward on a lower cooldown, make endure pain increase max hp by 30% while healing the user for the amount of hp gained while not taking away that hp after the effect ends. return the old enraged defense sans the rage cost or activating or maintaining it.

I just don't understand why sins and pts are getting amazing damage mitigation tools while having incredible burst damage while the idea with juggernauts is for some reason they can restore a % of their hp and their only viable pvp spec is sustained dps. both of those things are the opposite of the current ranked meta.

Edited by darksidefi