Please link ships to legacy

Ren_simp

Again, no, this is about revenue, not quality of life. The hangers per toon are to suck cartel coins out of you in small numbers all the time. This part of the game was the first really designed for free to play.

I can't imagine many players will be interested in buying the cartel ships (which are duplicates anyway) multiple times. Some aren't even interested in buying them the FIRST time, and lose absolutely nothing for their choice.

This is a technical limitation that would be hard to back out on.

At least if you max heavy lasers, seeker mines etc on the same character. Let the next ship in your hangar benefit with the same upgrades. The one hangar cant supply the same grade weaponry to all its ships?

Quit trying to apply logic to a game.

Want logic? no pilot would ever suicide for an ammo reload...

I want to play GSF but don't really feel like playing the character I've leveled my ships on if ships were linked to legacy

It wouldn't matter what character I was playing.

Not much of a reason to fly more than 1 toon per faction anyway. (other than more dailies/weeklies)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.