PvP suggestions (titles and huttball)

Darth_Vandal

So i gots a few small PvP suggestions that might make a big impact as far as grinding and desire to play more.

First, It sucks that you just play to valor 100 and then thats it. I'd like to see a "prestige" option added. What i mean is, once you hit 100 valor you can start over and go thru the valor rankings again, but this time as you past the different milestones the title changes from a white color Battlemaster to a bronze (then the 2nd time around on prestige the titles turn silver, then gold, then platnium.). This would really add some way to show how good you are at pvp (or just how long you have been grinding).

Second, with the addition to a 2nd huttball map coming, id like to see additional stats to the huttball matches to be displayed at the end of the match. The new categories would be: distance ball carried, successful passes, passing %, ball carried time, touchdowns, and any other categories you guys could think of. Making these categories would really help in seeing who is actually contributing and who just tries to DPS anyting that moves. Huttball is a hugely objective based game and we should have different stats shown at the end of the games. Also I know this has been said, but if you could make a way for us to watch huttball matches, or have some sort of leaderboard for it, it would be great. There needs to be some sort of season set up just for huttball and these categories could help with the rankings.

thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions. May the force be with you!