[BUG REPORT] Credits Not Updating in Inventory

Chiron_Prime

So I usually fly through the Bounty event as quickly as possible, and only noticed this on the off chance since I decided to sell and buy some stuff on the GTN with one of my characters, and after with either purchasing or selling, my credits wouldn't update.

First thought it may have been server lag, but waiting did nothing. I finally decided to change instances on fleet and my credits updated.

As to pinpointing the issue... I then decided to sell something on an alt at every point along my next bounty. It seems to be bugging out after using the Bounty Fleet Transport to hand in the missions... after using it credits won't update in inventory until you change instances again.

Edited by Chiron_Prime
spelling

I would also like to add, that after trying this on a lowbie alt, the BBA fleet pass is also affecting the experience bar, and while changing instances solves the issue, the cast bar while changing instances was also missing after using the BBA fleet pass.

*Edit*

After some feedback from a reddit user, a UI reset also solves this issue, but its beginning to become a bit of a nag having to do this after every completed bounty :(

Edited by Chiron_Prime
Additional Information

I got a similar thing the other day; went and bought all sorts of legacy unlocks for my character from the Legacy Perks window and my credits didn't change. For a while I thought I was getting stuff for free, heh; I bug reported it. Switching instances fixed it.