The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Here's something I'd drop some Cartel Coins on...

Double XP. With the upcoming Double XP weekend, it got me to thinking: What if the cartel market offered an item that, when used, would become a buff for double xp for x amount of time? I know I'd definitely be willing to drop some good coin on an item like that to catch up some alts, since I don't really use my cartel coins anyways.

What do y'all think?

It would possibly count as P2W though, but personally I have no problem with it, esp as they have other similar items?

Not really pay to win, just speeding things up. It gives you no real advantage over another player. Maybe make it so you can only buy it at 55 and it's bind to legacy. That way it can only be used for alts, and not your first toon.

Not really pay to win, just speeding things up. It gives you no real advantage over another player. Maybe make it so you can only buy it at 55 and it's bind to legacy. That way it can only be used for alts, and not your first toon.

I would absolutely love that! That's exactly what I want! My favorite part are the individual class stories, fps, and pvp. I'm not very fond of the never changing planetary missions though. That's mainly what I'd want to skip.

Great idea! Should be interesting for f2p's to say the least. I was f2p for a long time and i never bought the exp boosts available, since the difference is not big enough. I' d do lot's of heroic and fp instead to make up for the xp penalty.

That could really work. That would please a lot of people. The people who want it would have to enjoy the game at least once through, and the people who don't like double xp at all would have the "off button" they seem to want so much.