Lacerate does not proc Raze

idnewton

I'm going to very straightforward here to avoid any misconceptions.

Lacerate is a Melee ability.

Melee attacks have a 60% chance to proc Raze when hitting a target affected by Discharge.

Over and over I have used it in PvP, without ever seeing a proc. Decided to test it out once and for all on the dummy, and nothing. No proc. Tried to see the lowest fraps settings I could realistically record this on without having an hour upload time, and throughout all of the other tests too, not a single proc. Derped a bit in the 'rotation' here (of spamming lacerate) but as you can see, it takes about 1-2 hits of another attack to proc it. Lacerate never does once.

Also, just so we're clear, before you try to pass this off as RNG, the proc chance is 60%. I used Lacerate 13 times. .6^13 = .0013 = 0.13%

In other words, if Lacerate did proc it, it would've taken roughly 1000 tries. Ok, let's be real here. I don't care enough to retake a video 1000 times.

Test it out ingame, please. This is a very simple, very straightforward, and very easy bugfix. It will help me tremendously. Please fix.

Edited by idnewton

Bump. This is a bug, plain and simple. I would really appreciate a response, even if it's simply "we are working to fix this" or "resolved in 2.7".

This is a very simple fix. The Raze code most likely has a list of abilities that apply to it. This list should include all Melee abilities, but Lacerate is not there. Please add it to the list, very simple fix.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
I'm going to very straightforward here to avoid any misconceptions.

Lacerate is a Melee ability.

Melee attacks have a 60% chance to proc Raze when hitting a target affected by Discharge.

Over and over I have used it in PvP, without ever seeing a proc. Decided to test it out once and for all on the dummy, and nothing. No proc. Tried to see the lowest fraps settings I could realistically record this on without having an hour upload time, and throughout all of the other tests too, not a single proc. Derped a bit in the 'rotation' here (of spamming lacerate) but as you can see, it takes about 1-2 hits of another attack to proc it. Lacerate never does once.

Also, just so we're clear, before you try to pass this off as RNG, the proc chance is 60%. I used Lacerate 13 times. .6^13 = .0013 = 0.13%

In other words, if Lacerate did proc it, it would've taken roughly 1000 tries. Ok, let's be real here. I don't care enough to retake a video 1000 times.

Test it out ingame, please. This is a very simple, very straightforward, and very easy bugfix. It will help me tremendously. Please fix.

100% Raze proc chance from Discharge and this problem would be solved. Maybe a nice addition to the 6 piece set bonus rework.