The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Crafters Pack

cymonguk

How about a crafters pack, available for each crafting type, containing Super Rares such as schema, and materials, plus a set of standard green/blue mats.

CM items were meant to be cosmetic only (crystals being the one exception but they have an equal counterpart and thus ARE cosmetic). This becomes a P2W situation where the only way to get the crafting items is through the CM.

just wouldnt go over well

Edited by DOHboy

CM items were meant to be cosmetic only (crystals being the one exception but they have an equal counterpart and thus ARE cosmetic). This becomes a P2W situation where the only way to get the crafting items is through the CM.

just wouldnt go over well

I am not talking about new mats, schemes or missions I am talking about from the existing lists. Though I understand that they have always said it is purely cosmetic. So I can see it might be a fine line.

If we are talking about a pack that gives you schematics that are already in game and crafting mats I don't see a huge problem with that. You can buy and sell crafting mats on the GTN and many people including me buy Cartel Market items and sell them on the GTN as our primary source of credits.

I'm not seeing this as being different from that.

Edited by Spamfritter

If we are talking about a pack that gives you schematics that are already in game and crafting mats I don't see a huge problem with that. You can buy and sell crafting mats on the GTN and many people including me buy Cartel Market items and sell them on the GTN as our primary source of credits.

I'm not seeing this as being different from that.

Yes I do something similar, I am cash rich, and time poor. I don't want to farm credits for hours on end, at the moment I buy the packs and sell on if I want a big boost in credits instantly.