Quick question

EpickFaill

Even if i know that most will get angry on me, can some one say what to level first up,i got 3 level 25(guardian,sniper and sorcerer)as well i got 4 level 55 (juggernaut-tank;commando-heal;operative-heal;powertech-tank)and of those 3 classes(guardian, sniper, sorcerer)what should i get now?I know you guys would think that i got enough 55's to know what to do but i am kinda stuck at this question and would like some advice, Peace. Edited by EpickFaill

Even if i know that most will get angry on me, can some one say what to level first up,i got 3 level 25(guardian,sniper and sorcerer)as well i got 4 level 55 (juggernaut-tank;commando-heal;operative-heal;powertech-tank)and of those 3 classes(guardian, sniper, sorcerer)what should i get now?I know you guys would think that i got enough 55's to know what to do but i am kinda stuck at this question and would like some advice, Peace.

Roll your favorite again and share the gear at 55.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.