Emote List does not fit in the screen

The_Natoorat

Hi,

As title suggests, with constant increase in number of emotes, the list grew out of the screen. As far as I can see, there is no slider, so I can't access some of my emotes.

Pic here:

http://s28.postimg.org/6l9sbbzy5/swtor_2014_03_10_18_19_38_33.png

I am aware that you can just write in chat "/emotename" and be done with it, but I can't remember all the names :)

I reported this bug back in July 2013 and CSR told me they forwarded it to QA (ticket #9664022), so I'm sure the bug is somewhere in their system, but maybe not high enough priority to fix it. :confused:

I just can't help but shake the feeling that posting in the bug reports forum gets a better response than the in-game tickets. :( In any case, it's nice that this gets looked into now.

yeah same for legacy titles too could someone look into making all this stuf scrollable so this doesn't happen?

Legacy titles already have a scroll bar; why do you say that they need one?

Edited by Jerba

I'll have someone take a look! Thanks!

Can we also have someone review re-categorizing the emotes? Seriously, various dances are spread across at least three or four categories with no apparent reason behind the madness.

huh wonder why that's not up on mine, anyway thanks for letting me know

You can not use the mouse wheel for legacy titles, I've noticed, only for character titles. If you hover your mouse over the legacy titles and try to scroll it closes the legacy title window. I have to click the scroll bar on the legacy title tab screen to actually scroll down it.

• 4 months later...
well did this get sorted because on my screen i cant see any off the bottom of the list so all the emotes i PAYED for was a waste of money

This will get sort-of fixed with 2.9, where they will completely change the emote window. The emotes are finally sorted under categories that make sense, and now the categories no longer have that many emotes in them so that they'll all fit the screen.

Not the solution I was expecting, but certainly appreciated. :)

Edited by Jerba