The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Random Legacy Armor Drops In Packs

Please!!! I used to love buying armoring from the GTN and open packs for cool armor but I share my mods with my other chars now and I just think it would be nice and add some spice to the CM if packs would drop random legacy pieces. We have seen the addition of more legacy gear in the game but still nothing in the packs, sales would improve imo. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't buy armoring off the GTN anymore (unless I'm gonna resell) so please add! Thanks!

If your talking about those crappy birthright/inheritance/et cetera items that you get out of lockboxes and for some quest rewards thank you NO.

Do you know how many inheritance birthright blah blah blah I have cluttering up my banks? Id rather get a lame comp gift or random xp boost then yet anither item I don't need for my alts. (I have 14 chars, I definitly make alts)

Esdpecially if its from a box I bought. Get enough useless garbage out of them as it is, at least the non legacy stuff I can toss on the GTN.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

If your talking about those crappy birthright/inheritance/et cetera items that you get out of lockboxes and for some quest rewards thank you NO.

Do you know how many inheritance birthright blah blah blah I have cluttering up my banks? Id rather get a lame comp gift or random xp boost then yet anither item I don't need for my alts. (I have 14 chars, I definitly make alts)

Esdpecially if its from a box I bought. Get enough useless garbage out of them as it is, at least the non legacy stuff I can toss on the GTN.

Dude, he's talking about frickin moddable Legacy gear, like you can get from rep vendors.

how about an option to unlock a CM item as a Legacy Bound item?

This would be very nice! They could even make it a Legacy 50 unlock as well and charge CC's per item you want to convert to your Legacy sets, (would rather it be free but money talks :)).