The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

new guild in town

masterofblasters

No offense but that was terrible guild advertising. Insulting people and saying that because they do not follow you and your "angels" they lose. That is really not very welcoming and I would never even consider joining your guild with that attitude.

As some of you know, there is a new guild on the block. We are called the merciless angels, and yes it is all in lowercase...this is because we are not ocd...alot of people do not like how we spell it.

Also, as many of you in pvp know, Xitaru and his band of angels are working on being leaders during Warzones...many of you do not listen, this is why you fail. We are trying to help and get through the battles because we think that egos should be set aside and we all need to focus on the task at hand and crush our enemies... I am personally disappointed in how the imperial fight our enemies, the republic. Why do you let them beat you? It is our job to splatter our enemies into the ground at all time. The angels here are just doing their jobs and seeing to the victories.....

So if you want in this new guild talk to Xitaru while he is online and he will cater to all your needs.

We are merciless angels, a pvp/pve/rp guild - guild bank; We are on the Jung Ma Server

http://bluequeenqe.wix.com/mercilessangels

Why didn't you capitalize your guild name? Did you actually want it to look like some high-school student texted it in? Wait, you're a high-school student who made this post on his phone, aren't you?

You don't have to have OCD to capitalize titles properly (or to refrain from using non-words such as "alot"). I'm only calling this out because your post was flat-out insulting. Maybe you should have someone else from your guild advertise next time.

Edited by Fidelicatessen

No offense but that was terrible guild advertising. Insulting people and saying that because they do not follow you and your "angels" they lose. That is really not very welcoming and I would never even consider joining your guild with that attitude.

sorry, i guess i came across as rude, i fixed it

Why didn't you capitalize your guild name? Did you actually want it to look like some high-school student texted it in? Wait, you're a high-school student who made this post on his phone, aren't you?

You don't have to have OCD to capitalize titles properly (or to refrain from using non-words such as "alot"). I'm only calling this out because your post was flat-out insulting. Maybe you should have someone else from your guild advertise next time.

sorry, fixed it