Delphi Queen of Space????

Bakiin

Topic says it all. Delphi Queen of Space? Thoughts, arguments and counter points. I mean she is probably one of the most recognize Pilots out there. And I keep telling her she is so I am trying to prove it to her. So lets see what the GSF community has to say.

Topic says it all. Delphi Queen of Space? Thoughts, arguments and counter points. I mean she is probably one of the most recognize Pilots out there. And I keep telling her she is so I am trying to prove it to her. So lets see what the GSF community has to say.

:jawa_eek: I am not!

As if I didn't need a BIGGER target on the back of Honeytrap... If you weren't my flying partner.... :wea_07:

There are plenty of skilled pilots out there to be Queen of Space.

Yeah, that target is pretty big. The instructions I got when we bumped into you guys last night were "keep Delphi busy".

*** turns the spotlight to Rainous and Kamie *** It's all them...

Seriously though, I can only do so much it's the team that makes or breaks success and often times that will make someone look oh so awesome on that leader-board. You're going to have your defenders for objects (awesome people!) and you're going to have you direct wingman who keeps your six guarded as best they can. Then you have your offense who goes out and pushes the enemy back and get's those ranged fighters. It's a team thing.

Delphi is very good. Rainous is very good. You're both big threats that I keep an eye out for, and you've both swung matches on your own.

At the same time, I've made both of you 'splode more than once. No one's invincible.

(Except earlier today, when Rainous kept getting back to the minefield with like 5% hull. You have no idea how badly I wanted you.)

Edited by Armonddd

Delphi is very good. Rainous is very good. You're both big threats that I keep an eye out for, and you've both swung matches on your own.

At the same time, I've made both of you 'splode more than once. No one's invincible.

(Except earlier today, when Rainous kept getting back to the minefield with like 5% hull. You have no idea how badly I wanted you.)

Gotta keep my partner alive as best as I can. :)

Delphi? Major threat. Deadly shot.

Played a bomber last time I ran into her and let her toyfriend do all the mopping up on me. That one left me scratching my head.

Queen of Space, though? I must respectfully disagree.

For the simple reason that I keep going out of my way to depose her. I'm the real Queen of Space!!

Gurl, don't EEE-VEN go tharr! I'll scratch your eyes out!

*snap snap headroll*

Edited by QuinMantha