The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Temporary Transformations!

Guild Wars (1 &2) is well -known to allow players to temporarily transform their characters for their various events. (via potions or powerups or even automatically as it is necessary for certain side quests missions)

Even though I'm stemming this idea from another MMO, I think it would also be a nice feature here and would be neat to implement such power-ups in the cartel market to transform our characters. transformations include but not limited to: Tuskan raiders, feral wookies, rancors, Kiliks, kath hounds,probe droids, rakghouls, hutts,.. etc.

As far as skills, these transformations will disable all of your skills and abilities and give you a very small set of skills and emotes in it's own skill bar related to whatever you changed into. These skills could possibly do damage or provide cosmetic effects (like the snowball) but are extremely impractical and virtually useless in mainstream PvP or PvE. It's just for player fun so i can use my Tuskan character to fight and taunt my friend's wookie transformation and such.

Spell deactivates during every dialog sequence and can only be activated outside of combat with maybe like 30m -3h CD. short duration (40-120s)

With this, Star Wars lore provides a very long list of creatures for you to select from to add to game via Cartel Market.

They're essentially costumes with personalized effects.

Edited by jaytdasme