I Want Every Ship Nerfed Because They're Killing Me! Its Not Fair!

wvwraith

This post brought to you by the letter W.

And by Jawespi, a choice of a new Star Wars generation.

And by Yoda Weed, smoke enough of it and you too will see force apparitions.

And by Viewers like you...

Thank you for viewing...

I don't know why people who post these threads, thinking they are 'making a stand' or something, assume that they are any more original or any less annoying than the nerf threads that they are attempting to criticize...

LOL Apparently you're taking this post way too seriously. This was a silly post to inject some humor into things. You people need to lighten up some.

LOL Apparently you're taking this post way too seriously. This was a silly post to inject some humor into things. You people need to lighten up some.

I get that you were trying to be funny. It's just an old 'joke'.

The whole 'semi-sarcastic satire while looking down your nose at the plebs who whine' schtick.

It is just ironic that your message behind your comment is that these whiners are getting old....and, well... :rolleyes:

Anyway.

I get that you were trying to be funny. It's just an old 'joke'.

The whole 'semi-sarcastic satire while looking down your nose at the plebs who whine' schtick.

It is just ironic that your message behind your comment is that these whiners are getting old....and, well... :rolleyes:

Anyway.

There's no message behind my post whatsoever. It was a total joke post. If anyone believes otherwise, I'd be glad to take them on a snipe hunt.