Early Access Waves "Continued"

DarkEdge

This is just wierd to see a pre-access to select few over a period of time.

At least let us know what time your going to send e-mails again tomarrow so we dont hang ourselves infront of our comps.

Update: Time for Wednesday Waves. Starts at 8AM CST

Edited by DarkEdge

Is there reason why waves would need to stop? And not be 24/7?

My honest opinion would have to be that they do not want to run into a huge Crashing/Never Ending Que. Due to the amount of servers that are currently operational. I mean, it's sort of new and wierd that they would do these invites in waves again.

For Ex: For those who did Beta, we did not get much info on how and when they would be sending out invites, and thus was a waiting game. This I agree now is not to far off.

I just can't seem to wonder why, every Mmo out there since Wow, never had the right amount of servers ready to go from 1 month from launch date. I guess theres a "Rule" of thumb to see how many are interested in a game before dishing out servers. Anyhow I was reading earlier that they may be doing waves based on Month of Redemption.

i.e. July Redeemers = Tuesday

August Redeemers =Wednesday

And so on....

cross your fingers xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.