Some peoples hypocrisy

It's funny, how some people complain about others kill stealing in GSF, and yet outside of GSF, they ninja loot on stuff in operations.

Several people on Begeren Colony know who I am talking about, though I will not mention any names.

For this guy, it's all me me me me me.

The leader of the raid he was just in has already stated he will not be inviting this person back, ever.

It's funny, how some people complain about others kill stealing in GSF, and yet outside of GSF, they ninja loot on stuff in operations.

Several people on Begeren Colony know who I am talking about, though I will not mention any names.

The leader of the raid he was just in has already stated he will not be inviting this person back, ever.

Anyone who complains about kill stealing in gsf and aren't joking are idiots and you shouldn't be listening to anything they say anyways.

Anyone who complains about kill stealing in gsf and aren't joking are idiots and you shouldn't be listening to anything they say anyways.

Oh, I don't, I'm just trying to shame him, and point out to other people who know him that they should be wary about grouping with him is all.

Karma is a *****.

There may be a few corner cases, but most of the time, "kill-stealing" is just trying to get the dogfight over faster for the good of the whole team. People really shouldn't make a big deal out of it.

It happens to all of us. It's happened to me more times than I could count. That is....if I cared enough to count.

Sometimes "kill stealing" is when noobs follow you around (even when you are not even going after enemies) and waiting till you red zone enemies(because they know you are going to quite often) then they try and light up your target when it's near death in an idiotic effort to somehow pad their score.

I don't like noobs tailing me, but in a game where tab target rules, not much you can do, and not a real reason to care.

There are a few out there who do make an effort to ninja ace's ship kills, and these players are better off doing that than trying to fight the enemy as far as you are concerned anyways, because they obviously suck. Mostly it's just because of tab targeting.

I'd say if you don't have an obvious tag-along, tab is the guilty party

Sometimes "kill stealing" is when noobs follow you around (even when you are not even going after enemies) and waiting till you red zone enemies(because they know you are going to quite often) then they try and light up your target when it's near death in an idiotic effort to somehow pad their score.

I don't like noobs tailing me, but in a game where tab target rules, not much you can do, and not a real reason to care.

There are a few out there who do make an effort to ninja ace's ship kills, and these players are better off doing that than trying to fight the enemy as far as you are concerned anyways, because they obviously suck. Mostly it's just because of tab targeting.

I'd say if you don't have an obvious tag-along, tab is the guilty party

Even if I do have a tag-along, and they get the kill instead of me, I still get the same requisition from it, so why should I care?

Is it possible not to steal kills? Unless you are all in voice comms together how do you really know if your teammate is close to the kill or having a hard time with a superior pilot?

This is what the assist tally is for. Count your assists as kills, cause you helped bring that target down.

Ok there are a ton of people who are like that here lol. Which is pretty much why I stick to Space pvp and pretty much only raid with my guildies, and the select few that we like. So many loot hoars on BC lol

Even if I do have a tag-along, and they get the kill instead of me, I still get the same requisition from it, so why should I care?

You could actually view that as an advantage. If an enemy gets behind you, there's a chance he'll go after the tag-along, which benefits you.