The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where Did The Mando's go during the movies

The Empire enslaved Mandalore sometime between ROTS and ANH; they later organized a resistance movement with the help of the Rebel Alliance.

This essentially. The mandalorians were scattered after the Clone Wars and subsequent Imperial occupation. They'd eventually reunite under Fenn Shysa and drive out the Empire (which, after the Empire strip mined the planet for Beskar it didn't really matter for them) and they'd slowly rebuild and work as mercenaries during the New Republic period. It wouldn't be till the Vong invasion that they came back into their element and created the Mandalorian Cabure as a standing army that we will see a resurgence of Mandalorian culture.

I think the Hippie mandos died off during the Imperial occupation, because obviously we see no trace of them after TCW series.

As for during the Clone Wars, they worked officially with the CIS (mostly as elite commandos and mercs) though many mandalorians served on both sides of the war. Unfortunately the Ruusan Reformation at the end of the New Sith Wars pretty much devastated the Mandalorian culture and power for thousands of years leading up to the Clone Wars so the Mandalorians weren't a major faction by that time.

Edited by StarSquirrel

I think the Hippie mandos died off during the Imperial occupation, because obviously we see no trace of them after TCW series.

They were exiled to an unknown world to be ruled by the only thing more annoying: Jar Jar Binks. :jawa_evil:

They were exiled to an unknown world to be ruled by the only thing more annoying: Jar Jar Binks. :jawa_evil:
Lol, if you bothered to pay attention to TCW series you'll know that the New Mandalorians were overthrown by Death Watch and Duchess Satine was killed. Then Spar came along and formed the Mando Cabure from those left.

So yeah, the New Mandalorians were long gone by the time the Empire was formed.

EDIT: And yes, how dare you make fun of TCW! :p

Edited by Beniboybling

where did the mandos go during the movies i saw bobba fett and jango where are the others especially during the episodes 1 2 and 3 they wernt dead during that time so where are they ??????

thanks for the info and to bad they wernt in the movies much just think about it

Star Wars Episode _ the mandalorin wars