The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How can I get Cathar honor sword?

Johnicek

How do I get the Cathar honor sword when it is not possible to buy contraband pack? And i don´t have money to buy it in GTM.:(

Unfortunately then you are out of luck. My best suggestion, would be to do your dailies till you have enough from the GTN.

Unfortunately then you are out of luck. My best suggestion, would be to do your dailies till you have enough from the GTN.

Do what he said. If you have more then 2 or more lvl 50 to 55 toons you can make a cool Million in credits between your toons and buy your sword in a day or 2 perhaps 3, i guess that depends on u.

• 1 year later...
Do what he said. If you have more then 2 or more lvl 50 to 55 toons you can make a cool Million in credits between your toons and buy your sword in a day or 2 perhaps 3, i guess that depends on u.

I think 3 days won't do it, but sound advice otherwise Harvesting mats to sell while doing those quests will help too, obviously.

On the two servers I have toons on, that sword is up to 9-10 million...

Yep that is one expensive sword now. Best advice is to harvest and sell mats and do dailies to get those credits rolling in. Other than that the only possibility is to watch the GTN and HOPE you can find it on there cheaper. Once in a blue moon that will happen but you'll have to be the one to catch it first :D

Or wait until that pack comes back and buy a ton of them hoping you will get one.

Edited by lizziandme