Tank looking for small, active and mature progression guild.

Porpuspumper

Hello,

I have recently returned to SWTOR after being gone for nearly 2 years and I am looking at getting back into the game and being as active as I was previously before I left.

Currently I main a Jedi Guardian tank spec, have at least all basic gear, and have ran a few ops just to get a feel for the game again. In the past I was running TFB regularly when it was the main op to run end game, so picking up on op mechanics will not be an issue. I have countless experience running mmo raids from this game and others. I have or can get any voice chat program per the guilds desire of voice chat programs. Raid times are not an issue for me as of right now. I can raid anytime the guild wants to.

My requests from the guild: Please no overly massive guild. I'm looking for a small guild, no more than about 30 people tops. I would like to join a guild that is running end game content and needs a tank role to help fill out their first or second raid groups. Must be a mature guild. I don't have a problem with children, but I do have a problem with adults acting like children. I also don't care if your guild has a website or not and to be up front, I never go to them anyway.

If interested in my request, please feel free to send me a whisper in game to "Anilus" or simply reply to this thread if you prefer. Thank you to all who read this post and also thank you all for any considerations.

Nice you sound like someone we could use. We are a small guild of only around 20 members atm, we are also looking for tanks for our second team.

Just one problem, we are a Empire guild, so if you had an empire tank that would be awesome.

But oh well, best of luck in your searches.

Fab

I much appreciate your reply and your offer, sadly I do not have a empire character at the moment. It's also nice to see I'm not asking too much from a guild, thought I was for a moment. I haven't had any hits all day =P. Again though, thank you very much for your consideration and offer.

Hi there :-) I'm Parasi of <Quantum>. We might have quite a bit of what you're looking for. We are a small guild, intentionally, though we aim to expand a bit. We build our ranks around having a single team who can switch in and out and all get ops done together while still respecting varying schedules and commitments beyond the game. Our aim is to gradually expand from a primarily 8-man raiding group to the point where we can regularly do both 8 man and 16 man content of all difficulties.

We're looking for another tank right now, with any amount of prior experience, though we're looking for the most skilled people in the game who also want to keep a more laid-back schedule. We raid primarily in the evenings, with harder ops on the weekends, starting at 7 or 8pm. We are alt-friendly, but want to maintain a very high standard for at least one character per person (if you rock at 3, that's even better!). We also love PvP and do that on the side quite a bit. If you want to talk further, contact Parasi, Ginga'ninja, Thesquirrel, or Arcutas in game or on our website.

We are a small guild looking to grow our numbers a bit (really just to the point of having the 10/10 bonus), and we currently run 8m HM DF/DP (3/5 and 2/5 respectively). We have been looking to expand to either a 16 man HM group, but if we get the right mix. it could be 2 8 man groups.

Our current Ops schedule is Tu/Th 7-9ish server for HM preogression runs in 8m, and Sunday 6:30-9ish server for weekly coms runs, those we pug up to 16 man in SM, to maximize the coms. The Sunday runs are also for filling in missing gear, and training in new roles, etc.

We are a mature guild, but not a terribly restrained guild, we can be ribald from time to time, but not terribly childishly.

And we are a Pub side guild, so a Guardian would fit right in. If you'd like to give us a try, send me an in-game mail @Tarjin and I will respond =)

(And for the Imp side guild, the onl issue there would be you needing to level up a Jugg tank, you can throw your gear in Legacy and be good to go, I myself have Knight/Warrior tanks that share gear =) )