Galactic Starfighter: Can't choose T7 as engineering/copilot on low level character

Glzmo

Bug: Can't choose T7 as copilot or Engineering on low level character

Description: As a levle 18 Jedi Knight/Guardian, I've got T7 available in the list for Engineering. However, when I choose him as Engineering in the Crew, it doesn't save - whenever I close the window and open it again or navigate away from the crew and back again, it's always Ashy that's chosen.

I also can't pick T7 as copilot, it doesn't show up in the list there at all. There is only Ashy there.

I can pick T7 just fine on my various Level 55 Jedi Knights (both Sentinel and Guardian), thus the bug appears to be either related to the low level or the character itself.

The bug is present with any of the ships I have at my disposal on the character (FT-8 Star Guard, NovaDive, Flashfire, SGS-45 Quarrel).

I used to have T7 set as engineer and HK-51 as copilot (T7 never showed up in the copilot list, however), But now the selection in Engineering doesn't work anymore either.

It's very annoying as I loose the copilot ability I like the most and as a roleplayer I find the only "copilot" a starfighter should use is an astromech droid anyhow (there isn't even room for a human in the small one-seaters like the NovaDive or Flashfire - where's your logic, Bioware?).

Edited by Glzmo

Update: After reaching level 20 and finishing the Coruscant Class storyline, I can select T7 again as both Engineer and Copilot. Perhaps it's somehow tied to the level or class storyline?