The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cantina tour questions

CoffeeCow

Hey,

My wife and I are planning to attend the Cantina tour here in Boulder, CO. My questions are for those that have attended other tours.

First off, They say that food will be provided, does that mean a meal? or just snacks? In other words, should we eat prior to attending?

I understand that we will be getting a code for a M8-3R Astromech, my wife doesn't play, only myself. so, does the code give your entire account a droid? or only a single toon? and if it's the entire account, can I sell the other droid on the GTN?

Thanks guys.

-Moo!

Hey,

My wife and I are planning to attend the Cantina tour here in Boulder, CO. My questions are for those that have attended other tours.

First off, They say that food will be provided, does that mean a meal? or just snacks? In other words, should we eat prior to attending?

I understand that we will be getting a code for a M8-3R Astromech, my wife doesn't play, only myself. so, does the code give your entire account a droid? or only a single toon? and if it's the entire account, can I sell the other droid on the GTN?

Thanks guys.

-Moo!

I went to the one in Phoenix. I needed to eat afterward because the Hyatt people pulled the food early (like 10-15 min into Q&A). It is small bites but you can take as much as you want and take multiple passes. You can also hit Courtney up for additional drink tickets. :D

The code for a droid will be account wide. You will get it through email on every toon and it will be bound.

If you do have questions, try to read the website first. If you ask on anything other than what's on the website, you're going to be disappointed. I got the most spoileriffic answer in Q&A because I actually asked a Kuat based question. Neither Dulfy nor Ootini picked it up because it didn't match the particular narrative which was that the whole talk was "we have no plans" or "there are technical issues". If you operate within that particular ground rule, you can get info out of them.