Late night PVP guild?

dxnodal

I'm looking for a guild that has a decent amount of folks that PVP during the late night. I usually am on 11pm to 3am cst.

I have a 51 level healer and 47 level sorc (madness) and a 55 level sniper that I can play pretty well. Can also have 450 crafting in biochem, armormech and cybertech.

Would be nice to group with some good peeps.

I think you would be better off trying your search on The Bastion server (west coast pvp server). this is a pve server so not very many pvp guilds around, and even still its an east coast server so not likely to find either the type of guild or the hours you play suitable here (except maybe weekends). Since you are CST Bastion would probably be better because the times you play seem to fall in prime times for west coast (9pm-1am PST). Good luck in your search! :D Edited by UrbanSaint

the only pvpish guilds I see regularly late night are <beer thirty>, <nemesis> and <assimilation>, and that's mostly the same couple guys with toons across the various guilds. they're all imp though. I don't see much noteworthy pub presence in the wee hours.