Companion Makeover

Dustychild

As a Darth (and there are many of us) With Dark Side V. Do you think for 1 moment in time I would put up with that smart rear-end that you have placed on the bridge of my ship? I want to kill him, he useless anyway and has no real use in the game FOR ME maybe others have found a use for useless. Its bad enough you stuck me with "don't make me go against my Jedi training" trader to the Jedi.

I want the ability to replace him with say someone more like Quinn that will kiss my arse and say yes sir even if I am a female :rolleyes:. Mako would drive my Sorc insane with her love for life and gentle ways and end up on the out side of the air lock at full hyper speed even if my BH loves her.

I am saying that these companions we are stuck with are getting very old and its way out of date for them to be replaceable.

The ability to really choose an apprentice that we would really choose instead of the assassin I am stuck with would be nice OR even the ability to change their looks and races and maybe even choose their advance classes would be nice. I don't like bone face at all and have Khem decked out.

Anyway I am just saying its time for a companion makeover.

P.S. Its time to disable the voice on the ship droid as well. I switch to shut it off or a devise that can be ripped out and smashed in front of him so he knows to just shut up and do his work. :p

Edited by Dustychild
Tital wrong