BiS for carnage

Fadmotherbucker

Confused where to go from here, currently I have 101.5% accuracy and nearly 75% surge with 4/6 accuracy/surge pieces...read that you should go 5/5 however this will put me well over accuracy that I need. Anybody else have some suggestions here...it'd be nice to put some into crit but I don't believe +crit +power enhancements exist.

BiS for Carnage is (iirc, not in game atm on my Mara)

3 78 Accuracy Enhancements

1 78 Crit/Surge Enhancement (Personal Preference, but most old Carnage Maras on Claimeds leaderboard were running it)

Rest Power/Surge

DF Serendip/Focused Retribution Relic

As for augs, I prefer power, but strength work well too.

Well I did find BiS gear for carnage mara on askmrrobot, and yes it is 3 acc/ 1 crit/ rest surge like you said. Problem is, I only have one DF piece at the moment and don't know when I'll be getting anymore anytime soon as my mara isn't in a progression group. I'm kinda stuck where I'm at right now... even though I have 180 ult comms there's nothing I can spend them on since the BiS stuff obviously only comes from HM OPs.

Seriously just considering going to dot smash, guildies telling me it's the best dps for OPs. I love the burst of Carnage, but it's just too unreliable with moving targets and such.

Honestly, best ya can do is gear out in oriconian until you get the chance to run with your mara. It all comes down to personal preference in the end. Dotsmash is fun, but I much prefer carnage. Besides, I honestly think dotsmash will see a patch soon. Like Deadly Saber requiring Juyo form. Edited by twotilmidnite