The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars the Old Republc - Grassysoup

TheGrassySoup

Hey Guys this is my only thread to show my content i will post Im stuff only in this forum thanks for understanding and only come to forum if you looking for entertainment THANKS :):D

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrbbJrGI21HjXjpMe4PNIYg

This probably belongs here, here, or here. This sub forum is for discussion of the entire SW franchise as a whole and tends to shy away from anything directly related to this game.

Besides, if you post in Community or General you'll get more hits as more people look in on those forums.

Thanks for not getting mad but if i post i those sub forums i get alot of hate :(

Hmm, ouch. Unfortunately that's bound to happen on just about any online forum. Tough break. :(

I can understand though. I will say, there is the Fansite Forum as well. I don't know what you've tried yet though from the look of your channel that might be the place for you.

Btw, TheGrassySoup is a pretty neat name.

Hmm, ouch. Unfortunately that's bound to happen on just about any online forum. Tough break. :(

I can understand though. I will say, there is the Fansite Forum as well. I don't know what you've tried yet though from the look of your channel that might be the place for you.

Btw, TheGrassySoup is a pretty neat name.

Actually, that's not why people got mad.

People got mad because he kept posting threads about different subjects in general just to promote his youtube channel.

About 2 threads each day.

I think he'd be fine posting a thread in each of those subforums.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Actually, that's not why people got mad.

People got mad because he kept posting threads about different subjects in general just to promote his youtube channel.

About 2 threads each day.

I think he'd be fine posting a thread in each of those subforums.

ok thanks for not getting too mad i wont post anyone more fake post i will only post on thread on each sub forum for my channel and post every thing in there THANKS:)