Rogue Light - [Social/PvE/Casual RP] recruiting jedi/pubs.

MageIIan

Rogue Light, a beginning guild focused on fun and friends, is looking for people who meet the following criteria:

*Must be socialable. If you do not know what guild chat is, do not apply.

*Must be friendly. If you are elitist, smug, (not smugg), , or say things like; 'im stronger than you so nahnah booboo, stick your head in dog doo'... we are not for you.

*Must be helpful. Instead of railing about bad pugs.... why not try to help them learn? Are you the type who would point out when our shoes are untied? Great! You may be just the person we're looking for!

Our RP:

Our RP is actually rather involved. A progressing storyline that uses skype, forums, a points system, and other tabletop elements. However, it is casual in that; you will not be required to rp. All experience levels welcome (that means you, beginner!), and we only officially meet once a week. Personal RP can of course be sought at any time, and is up to the individual to find.

Our Story: Rogue Light is a secret jedi outfit that specializes in training those the official academy overlooks: those who flunk the academy, or those deemed too old or dangerous to train.

Questions:

* I see you have a jedi story. Does that mean no smuggs or troops? PvE we welcome all pub classes. RP, we will eventually expand to include a smuggs n troops unit, but that is a ways off yet.

* Do you PvP? No. But if you enjoy PvP, I certainly won't stop you from forming a PvP team. I just ask that you represent the friendly culture of the guild, and keep your epeen safely tucked away :)

* What kind of PvE support do you offer? We are not ultra-serious, hardcore gamers. Our primary focus is fun. But we do enjoy PvE and all the challenges that come with it, and will work together to complete all the game has to offer.

* Do you use voicechat? I prefer good old fashioned guildchat. And we have a skype room. If you wish to utilize voiechat, please feel free. I just ask that you still maintain an in game presence (guildchat)

* How do I join? Express your interest here, or whisper Siennac'iel or Nightingaie in game for more info. I am on most nights, EST time.

Other Notes:

* Like the idea of extra friends and fun, but are already tickled pink by your current guild? Both our skype room and our eventual website will take a community oriented approach where guild is not as important as character. It does not matter what guild you are in, if you are an awesome person, you are free to hangout with us.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

• 1 year later...