The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Normal Version of Exposed Extrovert armor set

KyaniteD

In line with the thread for original Casual Combatant armor set, I suggest the Exposed Extrovert set be released in its original design, too.

The armor set is awesome in its original design and just plain ridiculous in its skimpy version. I do not begrudge anyone their skimpy outfits, but I know many also prefer the original versions.

Lucky for me, Scourge is bugged right now and looks great (IMO) in the Exposed Extrovert's robes. When his chest gets fixed, however, it will be skimpy and it'll totally ruin the look.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/kyanited/SWTOR/Scourge_zps5dcc51ff.jpeg

This also shows that it's just seems to be sort of overlay that hides the respective parts of the armor. So even a toggle could be possible to choose between skimpy and whole version...

Does the same thing on vector, I finally have an outfit I can put on him that doesn't make him look silly... (since the game seems to think he comes from frank n furters version of transylvania... the tube top bra thing isn't nearly as pronounced on him with the extrovert set as it is with the fighter/brawler set)

(For the confused wondering why I referenced frank n furter and transylvania, google the rocky horror picture show :p )

Edited by XiamaraSimi

In line with the thread for original Casual Combatant armor set, I suggest the Exposed Extrovert set be released in its original design, too.

The armor set is awesome in its original design and just plain ridiculous in its skimpy version. I do not begrudge anyone their skimpy outfits, but I know many also prefer the original versions.

Lucky for me, Scourge is bugged right now and looks great (IMO) in the Exposed Extrovert's robes. When his chest gets fixed, however, it will be skimpy and it'll totally ruin the look.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/kyanited/SWTOR/Scourge_zps5dcc51ff.jpeg

This also shows that it's just seems to be sort of overlay that hides the respective parts of the armor. So even a toggle could be possible to choose between skimpy and whole version...

Oh my lord!