Bug Reports forum is in the wrong sub-forum

Merouk

Maybe if Bug Reports was a subforum of Customer Support, they'd notice it more? False hope, I know.

Well I guess they put it under General Discussion because, well, General Discussion is for us to idly discuss a variety of topics, so if Bug Reports is a sub-discussion of General, I guess it's intended for us to idly discuss the merits of various bugs.

You know, with minimal Bioware involvement.

So, working as intended I guess.

I am not really sure what you are talking about; we get a lot of responses in the Bug Reports forum, unless it is on a weekend.

That being said, the Bug Reports forums should not be used to report bugs alone, for that they want players to file an in-game ticket with /bug. The Bug Reports forum is mainly used for important issues that came out in a recent patch that may need urgent fixing, or issues that are so complex that an in-game ticket would be too short for it, e.g. in case of screenshots or if they need reports from multiple people. For example, if I report a typo, I would only post it via /bug, but I report bugged boss fights, quests and achievements in the forums.

Therefore, if you want to be 100% sure that your ticket is noticed, you can always file an in-game ticket; the bug reports forum is not the only place to do it.

Yeah, no, my tickets are never noticed, I'm not worried about that. There's no feedback for bug report tickets so I don't care.

I'm saying, though, that logically this forum belongs under Customer Support, not under General Discussion.