How is Pot5 for PvP (and some PvE)

Hanonar

Exactly the title, my mains are on ebon hawk and there is a serious lack of non WZ PvP (not even normals pop there) so I went to investigate Jung ma, and I was met with hostility and insults.... so that leaves me with Pot5.

So to the point, how is the PvE/PvP/general attitude of the community?

Would it be worth it to use my free server transfer on one of my 55s? Or is the Open world PvP there just as dead as ebon hawk? Any (serious) answer would be appreciated.

(EDIT: Does your collections come with you?)

Edited by Hanonar

Yeah, your collections and legacy earned buffs transfer with you.

There's not a lot of open world PvP here. You'll find some, particularly for 55's on Oricon. There's a consistent group of Imps haunting The Outlaw's Den, always the same cast, and easily the most foul-mouthed, snide, trash talking bunch of weenies I've ever seen in a game.

I'm the patient sort, and a solo player- I can generally find somebody to scrap with during peak hours. If that's your kind of game, you might have some fun. Seems to me server population here continues to dwindle, the FTP players outnumber subs, so fights are fewer and the rudeness grows exponentially.

Good luck with your choice. :t_frown:

PvP as a pub is laughable you get the gambit of people ranging from the you suck and are losing us the game rage quitters to the I only have one target and that one is mine with blinders too the max. PvE wise there is some good progression guilds on this server but they are pretty damn picky about who they admit and they can be because they are bored out of their gourd on the inane nature of endgame. I \swear this game is making curmudgeons out of the lot of us. If your planning on moving your pub characters be prepared to want to tear out your hair at the stupidity of random teammates. As to ranked arena's the ques are dead as a pub your average que time is around an hour Imps I can't speak to this matter since my one 55 imp toon is geared well enough for me to risk his pretty little sphincter in a ranked arena. Edited by UzielStormcrow