Colonial Marines Special Ops Want YOU!

Alassa

Here at Colonial Marines Special Ops, we are looking to expand our ranks and progress even further in providing high end raiding experience for all of Bergen Colony and for you as well. We are looking for level 55s of all classes. Tanks, healers, dps. (this however, does *not* mean we are only recruiting level 55s. We welcome *all* levels :) )We are a laid back and fun guild that enjoys helping out one another. Be it from alts to gearing up a main so that all of us can partake in raid groups.

We currently have one progression raid group, but we are looking to expand into either a 16 man raid group and eventually into two progression teams. Our Progression team raids Thrus/Fri 8PST. We always raid at 8PST. When we are not doing progression, we either do SM ops for comms or just have a fun night doing wzs, open world pvp, achievement hunting, alt leveling or whatever else we're in the mood for.

Our only requirements is that you have a good time, treat each other with respect, be willing to learn, use either TorParse or Parsec and use Vent. You do not need to have a mic, just the ability to listen. :)

For gear requirements it is preferred that you have a minimum of level 69 gear. It is preferred, but not mandatory, as we will help you gear up. :)

Also, we will either do a dummy trial or a ops run depending on your class to test out your abilities. Just so we know how we can help you become a better player and make Colonial Marines Special Ops an even better raiding guild and an even better experience for you and your raiding experience.

If you think this is the guild for you or would like more information, please feel free to contact me either here or in game. I go by the name Vucora. If I am not available, do a search for Bandit, anyone with Bandit in their name will be one of the other people you can reach. If Bandit is not available, contact Tromwold. If for some reason none of us are available in game, feel free to send either one of us a mail and we will answer it as soon as possible!

We would love to have you!

• 1 year later...